Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Never Go Down - 张学友



Listening to this English song "Never Go Down" by 张学友, I just have to say "OH-SO-GOOD!". It is the kind of Jazz song that I would play over and over again. It protraits a person walking alone at night and ...Hmmm...I'd better not sketch the whole picture yet, and let you draw your own as you listen to it. Enjoy!:)

I found a link to this song: http://music.360quan.com/u/f6f47/play/2868

Never Go Down

Alone in the city Ain't no streets of gold
Wallowing in self pity In a world so hard and cold
Walking the streets in vain To a find a friendly face
But all I got was pain
And I was lost without a trace
Scared and alone I didn't have the strength to carry on
I thought that I would never win this fight
Took solace in my loneliness
But now I see the light
Cozoh l I'm never going down again
I said I-Oh-I
I'm never going down again
I've danced with the devil I have prayed to the Lord
Drewned in a sea of sorrow
My joie da vivre was overboard
Too many broken hearts
So much gone undone
But I'm trying to find the spark
And all the darknee overcome
Looked to the sky
I was searching for salvation from on high
But hope springs eternal like true love
And I made a vow somewhere somehow
That I would rise above
Coz ll I'm never going down again
I said I-Oh-I
I'm never going down again

No comments: