Saturday, May 26, 2007

Twins?



So here they are,Winnie and her twin sister Joanna! Don't they really look so alike?
-Just kidding! They are not twins and it was the first time they met! When I first met Winnie last year," I almost cried out,Joanna,why are you here?' "haha...

Last night, Neo,Winnie, Joanna and I had buffet at an Italian restaurant. The food was great, but somehow not as good as my first time there. But hey, the point is the about the people I was with!! Neo and Winnie managed to forget to come into Guangzhou till I mesaged them when I arrived at the restaurant. I told them ok and that we might hang out some other time. Then Joanna and I just headed straight up to the restaurant. But later, Neo called and said they were on their way! Wow - it took them less than an hour from Peizheng to Guangzhou! I felt so grateful and blessed that I have friends like them who cherish me so much! We ended dinner very late but it was GREAT time! :-)


No comments: