Sunday, June 3, 2007

The Team Is Here!

Yay! The Refuge team is BACK! This time, we have 13 people of which are 7 girls!! Think of that,what a treat to Samski! :-)
I met them up at the train station on Friday and when John and Critter came out,they hug and shake me like crazy, glad that my head wasn't shaken off! Then, guess who came out? AMBER MOSS! Oh,dear! What a surprise!:)

Then we just rented two vans and headed to our complex. Thanks to Tommy and Alex who went to Raymond's house to get the team's stuffs from last year, it saved A LOT of time! So, john just checked the apartments and I helped him sign contracts and deal with some other stuffs with the agent and landlord! I am so happy that the team love the apartments! Elyse and I are sharing a matress in a suite room with Megan and Magan (M&M,huh?), so that is sweet! Adam is also back, and there are other new poeple too who are rockingly awesome! I pray that God will bless me to be a blessing to them again this summer! I love them!

On the other hand, I think I am changing my summer plan now. I was thinking about working Liyang Crazy English camp and then learning Spanish. But my economic teacher just gave me a shock last Wednesday. She asked me to work on a project of her friend's American Constuction company named Zachry! Wow- what a challenge and i think I will learn so much from that! But i kinda question myself," Can I really do it?" Well, I will try my best!

I am actually using Amber's computer at Starbuck and the batery is running low, so post later (with pics maybe)! Adios!

No comments: