Sunday, June 10, 2007

Team Fun

As promised, I post some team pictures this time.:)

1)After worship last night, the guys decided to see who is stronger. Here-Kody VS Hassen. Kody won!


2)Go,Brittany! If you lose, no more peanut-butter sandwiches for you!" John was threatening. Oh,well...Brittany and Ervin were forced to involve in the game eventually. Guess peanut-butter sandwich was a magical inspiration, Brittany managed to win though it took so long! (from the pic, guess you can almost hear the loud noise in the room...)


3) Girl pic at the girl's apartment.(conter-clockwise from the first line: Anna, Me,Magan, Brittany,Megan,Amber,Erica,Stephanie,Elyse)"


I'd like to update about how my last week has been. I went to school in the morning and stayed with the girls at their apartments at nights. So COOL to just chill out together and have belly laughs! There're also many things of the team's aprartments that need settleing...Fortunately, things went well generally and we're expecting ADSL to get set up this week. But unfortunately,I "la-du-zi" (had diarrhea) so badly and had an upset stomach on Wednesday becasue of bad food and hot weather, so I was kinda dying that day. A 4-hour IV on Thursday saved me but surely NOT FUN! On Friday afternoon, I went to the fabric market to look for silk for Heather's wedding and then went shopping with Magan and Megan for my next day's interview. I had lunch with my teacher Melanie and my boss from Zachry on Saturday - I think my main job is to interprete for my boss and his Canadian partners on business talk this summer. A little nevous,but I think it should be fun!

No comments: