Monday, May 7, 2007

Good Rest

I promised myself that I would go to bed before 12 tonight and it is now 12:10am(ha ha...yeah, I 'm a typical night owl!)...so this is gonna be a quick post.

The May Day Holidays was a really a good rest time for me. As I said in my last post, I decided to be lazy and I really DID! Sitting by the big window at home, either reading, thinking or just doing nothing (with music of course) is my definition of "Delicious". In the meantime, I managed to finish my intern report. Oh,wow! I re-read one of my favourite books- The Little Prince. That is a beautiful yet a little nostalgic story with profound messages. Love it!

I bought two great documentary DVDs today. They are two consecutive series about 14 HK TVB actors or actresses travelling to 14 different places in the world. Not only does each episode introduces the history, culture and places of interests of a certain place, but the hosts in each episode (one of the 14 stars) also talk about their feelings and life in a deep level. The episode which I really look forward to is the one in which Ada Cai travels to Israel and talks about how God has saved her from her melancholy childhood and how much she cherishes life now - a GREAT testimony. I've started the first episode about Cambodia...Two words - " heart stirring ".

I'll be back to the swing of classes and homework tomorrow, so time for bed. Night!:)

No comments: