Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Must Win the Cough War

After I got a cold last month, a cough followed and has been haunting me back and forth. In the last two nights, it decided to take its full attack with the help of sleepy effect caused by medicine ...The result? Me–surrendered-lying in bed flat like a deflated ball. It’s actually interesting because I felt completely all right during the day and when it came to night, the Cough Ghost started to roar…Urggg! Hate it!!! But I woke up this morning feeling much better and energetic. Not sure if it’s a good sign or just another cycle there…Anyways, I’m seeing a doctor this afternoon. Need a life saver, need your prayer! Ha ha…: ) So, I MUST WIN this Cough War!

I had some fun time playing badminton after dinner with my classmates yesterday – a good way to shake off some tiredness! (Gotta do it more , girls!)

Since the beginning of this semester, Miss Melanie in our Business Correspondence Class has gotten us involved in Tom’s Project – six students make up a group and establish a company to do whatever business we want. Of course, this is not a real action in the real market, but she makes it REAL enough for us to know how to basically run a company. The girls in my dorm form a company called Elite Garment Co. Ltd and I am the CEO. We targeted to design, manufacture and sell garments to college girls in Guangzhou. At first, we thought it was just a fun game, but Melanie is rather serious about this and manages to make every assignment as unpredictable as the real market is. We’ve gone through tasks like job orientation, making budget, market survey etc… and this week’s assignment is the most challenging – to shoot an advertisement video! Wow! Gonna be fun? I think so! Do you have any good ideas? If so, please let me know!

This weekend is going to be a big one, for me, searching for apartments; for some of my friends, BEC test. So to all of us, Gan Ba De and Good luck!

No comments: