Sunday, August 5, 2007

Shamian Fun

Today I went to church with my new friend Jessica from camp and our student Winson.Winson came all the way from Conghua and Jessica from Panyu.(Thanks for hanging out,friends!) They were very excited about church...Winson said he often went to a Chritian church in his hometown though he was not yet a Chirstian. Jessica showed such a great desire for Jesus's love and I gave her a Bible. I am sure she will take some good time to read it. (Say them a pray,will ya?) After church, I treated at the Thai restaurant and then we just hung out and had great fun taking photos on shamian island. Here're some to share with you:


Winson,Jessica and I


Winson(13 years old) is a future artist - he plays the piano, does traditional Chinese painting,and loves taking photos.Plus, his English is good.


Jessica is cute and sweet!


Loving the effect of Sepia...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss the day we spent on shamian island.why don't we spare one or two day to visit shamian again and other places?

Jesse said...

Yay for Shamian! I got back home from camp this weekend so I'm finally out of the bubble and can email and facebook again. Are you enjoying some time off from school? When do you start back? I'm starting my full time job on Friday, so this week I will be buying a car! It's exciting but also overwhelming with so many things to take care of...