Saturday, October 20, 2007

That's what friends are for

I just heard this beautiful song from the O.C. - "That's what friends are for". Can't really describe how much it touches me! Today is the kind of days when I have specail feelings from the moment I wake up to the moment I fall asleep,although nothing special actually has happened. The deepening realization of having awesome friends in my life is like a blissful spring that flows inside me, sweetly and gently,irrigating each body cell.

Haha...may be a little emotional right now, but just think that I should let you all_My Precious Friends_, know that I LOVE YOU - and that's what friends are for!

Here is the link to the song and lyric: http://www.likenote.com/listener/artic/211
If you happen to bump into this note of mine and still get another 4:15 minutes, would you please listen to this song and allow it to tell you how much I appreciate you, each individual of YOU!

The song is still playing in my computer...I think I'd better keep silent right now and let this blissful feelings soak deeper in me.:)

No comments: